Monday, July 26, 2021

Commenting on Blogs - Fridge Magnets

 Today we were learning how to leave quality comment son blogs using positive, thoughtful, helpful statements. We made a fridge magnet by dragging and dropping words onto the fridge. 

Do you have magnets on your fridge at home? 

We viewed our Matariki Animations on our class blog here and commented on the mahi.

Here is Yoziah's fridge magnet comment. Was she positive, thoughtful and helpful?

And here is Liarah's fridge magnet. Ka pai tō mahi!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Waihirere,
    These fridge magnets are a great way to start commenting on blogs. I have got lots of magnets on my fridge. Some of them are there to remind me of jobs I need to do at home and some of them are from places around the world I have been to.
    Tell me in the comments what fridge magnets you have at home.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Comment Form Message
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about